Thursday, December 4, 2008

I apologize for the temporary blog hiatus. When actual exciting things are happening in my life, I find it difficult to keep people updated. It's those lonesome wanderings of my mind that seem to make it onto the page. Also, I have this problem with not being able to write unless I have some sort of meaningful, thoughtful idea. I suppose this trait is the exact reason why it takes me three hours to write a one page paper. It is difficult, no.. painful for me to write a bad essay. Now you might assume I'm being arrogant in saying this because that would mean I never write bad essays. Well, let me clarify... Yes. Yes, that's about right.

In recent news, I have fulfilled two of my life goals since the previous post. I am getting married and I saw Jason Mraz live. I have to say, neither of the two disappointed. You may wonder which one of these was at the top of the list... well, I'm not telling. Now all I have left to do is end world poverty, make some babies, and watch the Arrested Development movie. Come on, Ron Howard, let's get started!

Who knows when I'll update again. Next time you hear from me, I could be pregnant and dressed up like Mrs. Featherbottom going to the movies with all my newly wealthy friends. So, I'll leave you with something wonderful to listen to while I'm gone.

P.S. If you've missed the AD references, we can no longer be friends.

No comments: